In compliance with the duty of information contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you of the following:
• ICONIC DESIGN S.L. (hereinafter, ICÓNICO) is a company dedicated to the sale of architectural elements.
• ICÓNICO is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, Volume 45735, folio 133, page 497297.
• ICÓNICO, with NIF B66927260, is a company domiciled for the purposes of this information at calle Turó de la Penya 42, 08440 Cardedeu, Barcelona, and is currently responsible for the operation, management and operation of the website www.iconico.es.
Use of the portal
www.iconico.es provides access to a multitude of products, information, services or data (hereinafter, "the contents") on the Internet belonging to ICÓNICO, or to third parties to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration required to access certain services or content. In such registration the USER shall be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which he/she will be responsible, committing to make diligent, confidential and non-transferable use of the same. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services offered by ICÓNICO through its website and, including but not limited to, not to use them for:
• Incurring in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
• Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, illegal pornographic, apology for terrorism or an attack on human rights.
• Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of ICÓNICO, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread on the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
• Attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
Likewise, the USER may not introduce or incorporate the contents and/or services included in this website as his own business activity. It is also expressly prohibited the use or application of any technical, logical or technological resources by virtue of which USERS may benefit, directly or indirectly, with or without profit, from the unauthorized exploitation of the website or any of its contents and/or services.
Intellectual and Industrial Property
• All distinctive signs, trademarks, trade names, contents, structure, design and form of presentation of the elements and any other information appearing on this website are the property of ICÓNICO (by itself or as assignee) and are protected by industrial and intellectual property rights.
• The USER is prohibited from reproducing, transforming, distributing, publicly communicating and, in general, any other form of exploitation of the elements referred to in the previous paragraph without the express authorization of ICÓNICO.
• The USER shall refrain from using means that may suppress, alter, evade or manipulate any protection devices or security systems that may be installed and that involve a risk or damage or disablement of the Website and/or its contents.
• ICÓNICO is not responsible for the possible inappropriate use that third parties make of this website, nor for the information that they transmit to third parties through it. The use of the contents that may be made by the USER and any consequences, damages that may result, are the exclusive responsibility of the USER. ICÓNICO disclaims any liability for damages of any kind caused to users by the use of links, directories and search tools, which allow users to access websites owned and / or managed by third parties and the presence of viruses or other malicious code in the content that may produce any kind of damage in the user's computer system, electronic documents or files. ICÓNICO reserves the right to exercise the legal actions it deems appropriate arising from any illegal use by third parties of the contents of its website.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
ICÓNICO has adopted the measures that, within its possibilities and in accordance with the current state of technology, allow the correct functioning of its website as well as the absence of viruses and harmful components. Nevertheless, despite the security measures adopted, ICÓNICO cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that could damage or alter the User's computer system, nor does it assume any responsibility derived from this.
In this sense, in no case is ICÓNICO responsible for damages of any kind caused, among others, by: (i) the misuse of the website by its USERS; (ii) the lack of continuity and availability of the contents and/or services of the website as well as any delays or faults in accessing it; (iii) the presence of viruses and/or other harmful components on the website or on the server that provides them; (iv) the certainty, integrity, accuracy and/or updating of the contents and/or services, products, texts, links or any other elements incorporated in the website; (v) the contents and/or services provided by other web pages to which the USER may have access from this web site; (vi) unauthorized access and alteration of the data stored and transmitted through the web site or the services offered in this respect and (vii) infringement of the security systems hosted and/or inserted through the web site.
ICÓNICO is also not responsible for any damages of any kind caused to the USER that may cause failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks and that may cause the suspension, cancellation and / or interruption of the service of the Website.
Modifications and interruption or suspension of access to the website
ICÓNICO reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate on its website, and may change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located on its website.
At the same time, ICÓNICO reserves the right to suspend or interrupt, temporarily and without prior notice, the accessibility to the website due to maintenance operations, repair, updating or improvements, as well as due to power supply errors or any other cause.
In the event that the website provides links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, ICÓNICO does not exercise any control over such sites and content. In no case will ICÓNICO assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a foreign website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of these hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
ICÓNICO reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to its website and / or services offered without notice, at its own request or a third party, to those USERS who do not comply with the General Conditions of Use.
ICÓNICO will pursue the breach of the conditions as well as any improper use of its website, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond in law.
Through our website you can access the social networks Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, open access to all users. These are websites where the user can register and follow us for free. In these social networks the users will be able to know about our activities, opinions, access to photos and videos. The users of these social networks should be aware that this place is independent of the web www.iconico.es and is open, that means, it is visible for all its users, and the privacy policies to apply to these contents are those set by Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, etc..
ICÓNICO does not own social networks.
Modification of the present conditions
ICÓNICO will be able to modify at any time the conditions here determined, being properly published as they appear here.
Applicable Legislation and Jurisdiction
These conditions of use and legal notice are subject to Spanish law. With respect to all questions, conflicts, discrepancies and/or controversies that could derive from the interpretation or application of the present conditions of use and legal notice, the USER and ICÓNICO agree to submit, with express waiver to any other general or special jurisdiction that could correspond to them, to the jurisdiction and competence of the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona.
Information related to the online dispute resolution of Art. 14, para. 1 of the ODR (Regulation of Online Dispute Resolution):
The European Commission offers consumers the opportunity to resolve disputes online in accordance with Art. 14 para. 1 RDO on one of its platforms. The platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr) serves as a website where consumers can try to reach agreements without going to court related to disputes arising in online purchases and service contracts.
Information regarding online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution Regulation):
The European Commission gives consumers the opportunity to resolve online disputes pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR on one of their platforms. The platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr) serves as a site where consumers can try to reach out-of-court settlements of disputes arising from online purchases and contracts for services.