Visiting this website does not imply that the USER is obliged to provide any information. In the event that the USER provides personal data through this website, they will be subject to the provisions of the regulations on data protection applicable at all times.
The personal data that you voluntarily provide us through this website or through the contact email will be treated in order to manage and respond to your requests, inquiries and purchases, requests for information and budgets, job applications or questions, as well as to send you commercial communications and information about our company, the products we sell and the companies that produce them, discounts and promotions, the events that we organize or participate in and our newsletter, either by email or by any other means, all of which you expressly consent.
The legal basis of the treatment is the legitimate interest in maintaining the relationship with you and / or the express consent that you give us when you provide us with the data, consent that you can withdraw at any time without affecting the legality of the treatment based on consent prior to withdrawal. All this without prejudice to those cases in which the treatment is necessary for the execution of a contract with you or for the fulfillment of a legal obligation.
Your data will be kept:
• In the case of the data provided in order to manage and respond to your requests and inquiries, requests for information, budgets and questions, during the time necessary to respond to them.
• As for the precise data for sending communications and information about our company, products that we sell and their producing companies, discounts and promotions, events that we organize or participate in and our newsletter, until you communicate that you want to be unsubscribe from receiving such communications.
• In the case of personal data that you provide us with the occasion to send us your resume, for a maximum period of 1 year.
• In the event that you establish at any time a contractual relationship with our company, for the entire duration of the same, after which the data may be kept for the time required by applicable law and until the possible responsibilities derived from the established relationship prescribe.
You are also informed that you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
We also inform you that with respect to such data, you may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, limitation to treatment and portability in the terms established in current legislation, by means of a letter addressed to ICÓNICO, Calle Turó de la Penya 42, 08440 Cardedeu, Barcelona or through the email email@example.com.
The USERS guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, authenticity and validity of the personal data they provide us.
On the occasion of the purchase your data can be communicated to the following recipients:
• Bank entities for payment purchases by card.
• To the authorities in the matter of consumption in case of any claim.
• To manufacturers, technical services and / or wholesalers, for repairs in the case of warranty or repairs, as well as to transport companies that may be responsible for sending the corresponding orders to customers. These recipients may be located within the Spanish territory as well as outside it, depending on the product and / or service purchased.
• In the legally established cases.